Saturday, May 23, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Yes, we made it through another school year. I am so PROUD of my kids! They did very well this year! Bryce has learned to read much better and has improved on his math skills. I was especially proud of Caden. He struggled some what this year and he ended up passing all of his classes. He had improved so much he was able to go to the academic breakfast on Thurday! GO CADEN!! He also was awarded STUDENT OF THE MONTH at the awards assembly!! Their teachers were great and always willing to help out when ever we needed it!
Now, we are prepared for a busy summer with swimming lessons, baseball, lunch at the park
( YEAH! Mom doesn't have to cook), summer reading, scout camp, camping trips, vacation, and many other FUN activites planned!
YEAH! SUMMERS FINALLY HERE!! BRING IT ON!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love summer. I can't wait. I am not going to church tomorrow, but I will get Ellie there for her scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School is out is right!!! I love summer! I love that you don't have to wake up early and get everyone going so early.

    ReplyDelete