Friday, May 1, 2009

LUNCH DATE!!!!

Yesterday, I had a lunch date. No not with my honey but with my other sweet heart. My sweet heart Caden! Every day we look at the school lunch menu to decide if it sounds good enough to eat or if it's a day for lunch from home. Bryce is a very picky eater so we check the menu everyday. Anyway, on Wednesday we were looking the school menu and it was going to be a Taco Salad & black forest cake the next day. I said I thought that would be good and I should come eat school lunch. Caden says, mom you can come eat with me if you want too. I saw the look in his cute little eyes and could not refuse the invitation. SO the next morning he reminded me to bring three dollars for lunch and the time to come. Miss MaKenna & I went to his school later and had lunch with him. All the kids loved to watch MaKenna run around being a crazy lady and they all asked Caden what his little sisters name & how old she was. We then went outside for the rest of the lunch hour to be with Caden. We played on the slide and the swings. Kids at that age are so funny the want to still play and have fun, but it's not COOL to be too child like. I AM SAD to say my BOY is growing up. I remember when he went to his first day of preschool. IT MAKES ME SAD to think in six years he will be graduating and going off to college. LOVE YA CADEN!!!
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Caden is a sweetheart. Anson absolutely loves him. Fun memories of eating with him. It seems like Aubrey and I were doing it with Anson just yesterday. Now he is too cool for that. I don't know? Maybe he still wouldn't mind. I think that's what makes Anson cool at school. It's that he doesn't mind what others think. He gives me a big hug and kiss when I drop him off in the mornings in front of all his classmates.

    ReplyDelete