Saturday, May 2, 2009

CRAZY BUSY FRIDAY!!

Busy, busy FRIDAY! Bryce had a field trip to the Fire Dept., the Library, & then to Storybook park for lunch. We met his class for lunch. It is so fun to go to my kids school events. I have been to help in Bryce's class a lot this year with holiday parties and other things. So all the kids know me & MaKenna. They all say Hi, Mrs. Hale or hi, Bryce's mom, it's so CUTE, it makes me feel good!! We had fun playing in the park with the kids from Bryce's class! Then we went home and waited for Caden to get home so we could take him to Pocatello to meet his dad for a weekend visit. After we dropped him off we went to Costco to visit Aunt Melissa & Grandma. After we finally found them, we couldn't find G-ma so we thought we missed her. We sat and had some frozen yogurt and talked for awhile. It was so nice to visit them, I miss not living close by family. I wished we lived closer so I could visit them more often.
Oh, so I have to share this story because I think it's CRAZY!!! Russell went to lunch Thursday at Carls Jr. When he pulled into the parking lot he saw a semi truck and a man just lying on the ground close by. He went over and tried to wake the man up, but he didn't move or do anything. He rushed in and told someone that worked there. He went out with the manager to show him were this man was laying. They both tried to wake him but he didn't come to, he had swallow breathing and a faint pulse. Anyway they had to call 911 and they took him to the hospital!! Later, Russell said I wonder how long he was laying there. Many people were pulling in and out of the parking lot. I don't know if they were to busy to stop or didn't care to. CRAZY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a pretty crazy day to me! I wonder what was wrong with the gentleman?

    ReplyDelete