Friday, May 15, 2009

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

I can't believe it is already Friday. We have had a busy, busy, busy, week. Monday, I had to work most of the day. Russell was off to watch the kids, Thank goodness. Bryce had baseball practice that night. Tuesday, Russell, MaKenna and I went to help out at Bryce's school with field day. We helped his class at the little stations if they needed help. Bryce was very good all the events, he just got a little upset when he wasn't 1st or 2nd. We're still working on the be a GOOD SPORT thing with him. That night Bryce had a B-ball game and Caden had a band concert that night. We all went and watched Bryce for awhile and then Caden and I left to get him ready and off to his conert. It was a very enjoyable concert. They have come a long way since the Fall concert. I was proud of him he did a great job. Thursday, Bryce had baseball practice and today he has a game tonight. I love watching that age play baseball. It's not about winning to them it's about having fun and just enjoying the game. They are all so CUTE in their little baseball uniforms. Oh, the joys of the LITTLE things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment