Thursday, May 7, 2009

School TALENT SHOW!

Next week, Bryce's school is having a talent show. We were talking out if he wants to do a talent for the show. I asked him what he would want to do for a talent. He said, I know I could balance on something. Like a balance walker. In my mind I'm trying to figure out what exactly he wants to do. So, I said, like a person in the circus that balances on a beam or something? Yeah, he says, I want to do that for my talent!!! I'm not quite sure how to pull this off. I am trying to talk him into doing a dance with tumbling and a few break dancing moves. Him and Caden have the MOST AWESOME little dance they play around with every one in awhile. I asked Caden if he would do it with him and he is thinking about it. I think if would be FUN! KIDS are so funny in their mind everything is so simple! That' s good advice! KEEP IT SIMPLE!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK I HAVE SHARING TIME SUNDAY. CAN YOU PLAN ON DOING IT FOR ME? I WASN'T GOING TO BE HERE BECAUSE OF JERSEY BUT WE'VE CANCELLED OUR FLIGHTS. NOW I DON'T EVEN NOW IF I'LL BE THERE SUNDAY WITH DICK AN ALL. STILL HERE AT HUNTSMAN. HE MIGHT BE DISCHARGED BUT I DON'T KNOW THE PLAN YET.

    ReplyDelete