Monday, May 18, 2009

BOYS NIGHT OUT!!

BOYS NIGHT OUT on Saturday. Russell and the boys went to a monster truck show in Twin at the fair grounds. They had a GREAT time!! Around nine Russell called me to say the show was still going on and one of the drivers had an accident. He was about to tell me what went on, but he got cut off. After the show Caden called me back and told me one of the drivers was being really crazy and he RAN OVER the photographer. I gasped and said is he dead? He wasn't dead, but they had to take him to the hospital and the police surrounded the truck driver. They think he was drinking and got arrested. Anyway despite the accident they had a GOOD TIME!! MaKenna and I just hung out and some of the neighbor girls played in the yard with her!
It was FUN for her and for me!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun girl's day. How scary about the photographer. I bet there's a good law suit. I hope he's ok. Crazy, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those low key times. I loved that you went to luch with Caden and we are the family that looks at the menu everday to see if it is hot or cold lunch day too.

    ReplyDelete