Monday, May 4, 2009

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

I love Sundays!! I enjoy going to church to hear all the wonderful talks and get spiritually energized for the week. I enjoy my calling in the church so much! Those primary kids always make me feel so good and I get a good chuckle out of some of the things they do and say. For example last week one the kids had a patch on one of his eyes. Another little girl said, HEY! What's wrong with your eye! DID YOU LOST IT OR SOMETHING!
I just had to laugh because she was so serious and blunt about it! Yesterday, all the primary kids went into the chapel to practice some songs. I went to tell one of the classes we were ready to go into the chapel. I said to one of the boys, come on it's time to sing. We, need your voice to sing with us. He said, yea, I have a MAN'S VOICE, in a deeper tone. Alright, I said, we need your MAN'S VOICE to come sing with us. Kids are so funny! I Love some of the things they say! I get a kick out of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment