Sunday, October 4, 2009

POTTY TRAINING!


See this CUTE little face!









This is the face of a little girl who doesn't want to be potty trained. We started training her after her birthday and she was doing very well for about three weeks. Then all of the sudden lately she has decided she wants to be a baby and not a big girl. She won't tell me when she needs to go at home just when we are out in a store or at church. She is wetting her pants several times a day. I am very frustrated with this potty training. I am about ready to go buy her diapers again. I have never trained a girl, but have heard it is so much easier. I am begining to doubt that very much. We have encouraged her a lot, done the potty dance, called grandma to tell her when she goes, given her candy and rewards. I am all out of ideas! If any one has any good ideas PLEASE let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Do you think you're putting too much pressure on her. Maybe if you just don't give it too much attention she'll surprise you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link for the dress. I don't follow it exactly because that's how I sew. I look at the general idea and then do it my own way, but she is pretty detailed in her instructions. You'll have to post a picture of the finished product. BTW I don't use a pillow case I just buy fabric and make a seam up the side. Good Luck with the potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops forgot to put the link! Sorry!
    http://freshlypicked.blogspot.com/2008/03/pillow-case-dress-tutorial.html
    You'll just have to copy and paste in your address bar.

    ReplyDelete