Friday, October 16, 2009

IS IT WINTER OR FALL?

We went from one weekend of SNOW to another weekend of LEAVES & Sunshine. I wish mother nature would make up her mind which season it is. I LOVE Fall and I was SAD to think it was going to be skipped by the sudden snow storm we had a couple of weekends ago. What I LOVE about Fall is the crisp morning air, all the beautiful colors, (which was my inspiration for painting by room in fall colors) raking up leaves, playing in the leaves, carving pumkins, making carmel apples, harvesting our apples & peaches, decorating the house with the kids,making costumes and of course one of my favorites HALLOWEEN!! Anyway the kids sure had fun playing in the snow that weekend. They built a snowman and after they were froze, they came in for HOT COCOA!!
OUR BACK YARD

Jesus (our neighbor), Caden, & MaKenna



OUR FRONT YARD
last weekend

MaKenna, Ethan (our other neighbor), & Bryce








































































No comments:

Post a Comment