Sunday, July 5, 2009

MaKenna turned 3!!!

MaKenna tuned three on the 26th of June! I can't believe she is three already! When she woke up the day of her birthday I said to her, MaKenna it's your birthday today. She said, me, it's my happy day! Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!! All day she would say it's my happy day, I'm tree (three) and she would hold up her hand. We are still working on the correct word for three & the fingers. It was SOOOOOO CUTE!! Later that evening we decorated the house, made a cake and had one of her favorite dinners, chicken nuggets & french fries. She really just wanted cake. She kept saying were's my happy day cake. We sang and opened presents. What a great day!! They grow up so fast!!






1 comment:

  1. I can just hear her squeaky, little voice. She is so cute. Happy belated birthday MaKenna!

    ReplyDelete