Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TEMPLE NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS!!!

The Primary presidency tries to go to the temple together each month. This time Sayda was not able to go because she was being the good wife that she is and stayed home to care for Dick. His draining tube from his leg has to be changed every two hours. We missed you SAYDA!! It wasn't the same without you!! I had an enjoyable time at the temple. I love to go to the temple. I wish I could stay there all day and just sit in the celestial room. It is so beautiful and special, I love to sit there and just take it all in. There is not other feeling in the world than what I feel when I'm in that room. I just LOVE IT!!! Any way when I got home the kids where all still alive. They survived the rath of Dad! HA,HA,HA!!!!! That's a joke at our house. Every time I go some where Russell says that. I enjoyed the adult conversation on the way up and back. Karen always has some great stories. That is what I miss about being a stay at home mother is adult girl conversation. Julie is always fun to be around!! She was the driver in her cadillac. No it wasn't pink!! I bet she wishes it was!! THANKS GIRLS for the fun time!
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. I missed the evening with you guys. I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete