Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

I just thought I would do a quick update on my blog without pictures because the last time I tried to post pictures it would not let me. We had a great Thanksgiving at G-ma & G-pa Kitzmillers house. We left Wednesday around 4 pm and headed to g-mas. We drove separately because Russell had to hurry back to go to work on Thanksgiving night (don't ya love a career in retail). He had to set all the wonderful Black Friday items out for all those CRAZY early morning shoppers. Oh, boy do I mean early!!! He said they started letting people into their store at 3 am. They thought of an idea to have a line and ticket for every item to control the crowds better. He said it worked because no one got trampled or hurt this year! Any way Thanksgiving was a success we all got our fill and mom got a break from Children on Saturday! I went Christmas shopping with my mom & sister! We had a great time and a much needed break for me!
THANKS GRANDMA & GRANDPA HALE!!!
We decided to get a real tree this year because the kids have never known what a REAL Christmas tree is because we have had a fake one every year. We found a very beautiful tree at Kings for a really good price! It was a lot of FUN & we all love the SMELL & now the kids know what a REAL Christmas tree is. Bryce was so funny because he said, mom I thought the tree we had last year was real. It was in our house, I touched it and it felt real to me. So we had to explain the difference. What a funny boy he is!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome you guys got a real tree!! I remember all those years growing up and loving that smell too!!I am glad you had fun shopping and a good thanksgiving. Say Hi to everyone!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. We got a real tree this year too. I'm loving it, I just don't like the pine needles everywhere.

    ReplyDelete